Will Bo Pelini ever win a National Championship at Nebraska (Poll)

Does Bo win a NC as Nebraska's Head Coach?  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess I took it wrong, you listed two possible, Po said spot on.

I feel there are many that could come here and do a better job than Bo, and mostly because of his lack of experience and his surrounding young coaches. I am to the point though, that we have invested so much in this staff, and the time should be for them to show their experience. I hope this is the year it all comes together for them.I am not screaming for changes in the OC or DC. None of the assistants. Just want them to do the job they should be well on their way to learning.

Bo's actions at the Iowa game were bad in my mind, but our AD did nothing to make it better. I can see how his frustration could creep out. I really blame Eichorst more for this melt down. But still Bo needs to improve on his sideline actions. I agree he is not much worse than others, but he is the one always in the spot light. He needs to realize it and do better.

Now, the more interesting question to me is, how many coaches are out there that would increase our chances of winning an NC. I personally would say that I think Bo is probably in the top 10-15 coaches that are coaching right now that would give is a chance to win an NC. Who would be on the list that would give us a better chance to win an NC no matter if we could get him here or not? I'm sure the list would include:

Saben

Meyer

Who else??????

Read what BRB said again. Specifically the bolded parts.

I guess I took it wrong, you listed two possible, Po said spot on.

I feel there are many that could come here and do a better job than Bo, and mostly because of his lack of experience and his surrounding young coaches. I am to the point though, that we have invested so much in this staff, and the time should be for them to show their experience. I hope this is the year it all comes together for them.I am not screaming for changes in the OC or DC. None of the assistants. Just want them to do the job they should be well on their way to learning.

Bo's actions at the Iowa game were bad in my mind, but our AD did nothing to make it better. I can see how his frustration could creep out. I really blame Eichorst more for this melt down. But still Bo needs to improve on his sideline actions. I agree he is not much worse than others, but he is the one always in the spot light. He needs to realize it and do better.

Now, the more interesting question to me is, how many coaches are out there that would increase our chances of winning an NC. I personally would say that I think Bo is probably in the top 10-15 coaches that are coaching right now that would give is a chance to win an NC. Who would be on the list that would give us a better chance to win an NC no matter if we could get him here or not? I'm sure the list would include:

Saben

Meyer

Who else??????

Read what BRB said again. Specifically the bolded parts.

Considering our current odds are practically zero, it really couldnt get any farther away.