Check This Out

Landlord

Per Admin:

We've had several (3-4) reports from members that when they try and log in using an iPhone, they get an error message stating that they are not authorized, and showing an error code of 2000. I've been advising them to close all running apps, completely shut down and shut off the phone for at least 30 seconds, and try again. In at least two of those cases, that worked.

There have been no programming changes that can be attributed to this problem. It could possibly be related to the phone or carrier.

I just tried it with my Iphone 4s without any trouble using Safari and my carrier it Verizon.

I just downloaded chrome to my Iphone and signed in to HB without any trouble so......?

Rawhide this thread was meant in jest. I'm 99% sure it was because I was on the airport's free wi-fi, which is IP banned because one of our former members works the enterprise desk there :)

Holy crap.

I got redirected through Omaha a few weeks back coming back from Chicago to Norcal and had the same problem.