Penn State '05 = NU '06??

Waaaay too early, but just for fun.

But IMO:

Date Opponent Site

TBA TBA Cupcake, certain WIN

09/16 Southern Cal Los Angeles LOSS

09/30 Kansas Lincoln LOSS (ONLY IF rising ku finds an offense)

10/07 Iowa State Ames LOSS Nu hasn't won in AMES since 2000

10/14 Kansas State Manhattan WIN

10/21 Texas Lincoln LOSS

10/28 Oklahoma State Stillwater WIN

11/04 Missouri Lincoln WIN

11/11 Texas A&M College Station WIN

11/24 Colorado Lincoln WIN

12 games next year, should be one more TBA?? Cupcake, certain WIN

8-4 plus bowl game

AGAIN--- JMO

GO CALLY, FOUR MORE YEARS!!

But IMO:

Date Opponent Site

10/21 Texas Lincoln LOSS

8-4 plus bowl game

AGAIN--- JMO

kansas loses a lot on defense. Win. ISU will be pretty much the same team. Will be a good game but i dont think your defense will keep up with our WR corps. First win in ames since 2000. SC=possible loss. Texas=possible loss. We will kill Kansas St but the whole conference will. We will kill Colorado. We will kill Missouri (vengeance will be ours). Texas A&M= possible loss. 9-3 and an upgrade in the bowl. there's JMO for ya.

But IMO:

Date Opponent Site

10/21 Texas Lincoln LOSS

8-4 plus bowl game

AGAIN--- JMO

kansas loses a lot on defense. Win. ISU will be pretty much the same team. Will be a good game but i dont think your defense will keep up with our WR corps. First win in ames since 2000. SC=possible loss. Texas=possible loss. We will kill Kansas St but the whole conference will. We will kill Colorado. We will kill Missouri (vengeance will be ours). Texas A&M= possible loss. 9-3 and an upgrade in the bowl. there's JMO for ya.

clone are you for real? are you looking at things through your black and gold colored glasses? or are you actually predicting the Iowa record for next year.

Iowa will lose to ISU, NU will not.

KU loses to many people on Defense and NU will be ready for revenge.

both UT and USC will be tough to win games but they said NU had no chance against CU or UM

With the bowl win and good spring ball these guys could have some very nice momentum to carry into USC and pull off a win. It could all get better if we come away with a win against the Trojans.

Last night, the gameday crew was looking at the marqee (sp?) non-conference matchups for next season, which included NU and USC. KH actually came out and said NU and ZT might have a shot. Could be fun :thumbs

Whoa fellas...have you looked at the schedule for next year. Texas and USC. Don't get me wrong...we did some good things this year, but remember we had some major breakdowns this year that cost us games. I really didn't think we would finish strong considering we lost to KU and MU, but they did. I have been tough on this team, some of my comments could be considered the toughest on this site. I am happy to see the Huskers back in the Top 25, the Michigan win was good...the defense was very good and played with a lot of intensity in the bowl game. I am not ready to say Callahan is the guy for this job, I would say he bought himself some more opportunities to prove himself...next year they need to fix the mental breakdowns, play 4 quarters of football, and beat teams they are supposed to beat...in other words...continue going forward.

You say Iowa st and your reason is because we havent won there since 2000 but you pick KU you hasnt won in lincoln since 1968????? :wtf

Just an OPINION. ISU returns as many starters as NU. NU hasn't won in AMes since 2000 and took two OTs to beat ISU in LINCOLN. I think ISU has a GOOD chance to win in 2006.

KU is on the rise, they beat NU for the first time in 40 years last season. They won their bowl game easily and they may have finally found a qb and an offense. They already play VERY GOOD defense. IMO--- KU will be the sleeper of the Big12 north. I may be wrong, we'll see. ;)