GREAT WIN HUSKERS!!!!!

Congrates to Huskers and the coaches! That being said I am so tired of the negative crap that is put out by people who are so called fans of the program. Very seldom have I gone into a game not think we had a chance to win yet here we have people wanting their team to lose to further their own agenda.

Does that attitude that is pervasive on this board strike any one as odd.

Now I imagine the mods won't like this post but so be it!

I think husker radio said we are one of three teams to go 9 wins or more last 6 seasons, NU Bama and Oregon. If 9 wins is mediocre why are there only three on that list? Im a BOliever. Has he had a lot of problems, yes, is there still potential we should give a shot, yes. I think realistic goal next year is to get a conference championship, that is over due.

Awesome win by Nebraska and a damn fun game to watch. Good football for the most part. You'd have to say Georgia really played the role of shooting themselves in the foot, which is the role I thought Nebraska would play. Really nice to see these kids play a fairly clean game for once.

I predicted Nebraska would lose, I thought they would and I'm happier than sh#t they came to play and won it. If ya can't handle that, blow me.

Awesome win by Nebraska and a damn fun game to watch. Good football for the most part. You'd have to say Georgia really played the role of shooting themselves in the foot, which is the role I thought Nebraska would play. Really nice to see these kids play a fairly clean game for once.

I predicted Nebraska would lose, I thought they would and I'm happier than sh#t they came to play and won it. If ya can't handle that, blow me.

Its fair to say that we also sh#t ourselves in the foot and left points on the field. Turner's dropped pass in the endzone. Newby also shot a good drive down, when he decided to fumble.

My comment was to those people who went on every thread and was like "Nebraska is going to get blown out, and when they do, you will see what I am talking about"

I think this game proved that Bo needs to go. It was embarrassing watching the Huskers play hard all game against a Georgia team that was not as beat up as they made them out to be.

i do not think bo detractors need to eat crow after this. this was a good win and fun to watch, but the very valid criticisms of bo are not quashed because of one win. and i will speak for myself, i would love to win with bo. i am just not yet convinced he has what it takes to get this program to its potential.

Its fair to say that we also sh#t ourselves in the foot and left points on the field. Turner's dropped pass in the endzone. Newby also shot a good drive down, when he decided to fumble.

My comment was to those people who went on every thread and was like "Nebraska is going to get blown out, and when they do, you will see what I am talking about"

We had our share of mistakes, don't get me wrong. We did not play perfect. We played very well though. Defensively I think we were really top itch all game long. The short drives by the offense, and the special teams not making plays to improve Nebraskas field position, kept our defense on the field in tough situations often. The secondary was especially good. No, we had our mistakes, but having watched Nebraska for the last six years in games like this, we tend to take far bigger dumps. It was an all around solid effort. That's the real key word there, effort. It looked like we came to play and came to win.

As far as my blow me comment, that wasn't so much directed at you because you're an alright dude. It's directed at the rest of the a$$hole$ around this site who seem to get some pleasure out of kicking sh#t in fellow Husker fans faces even when the goal is the same for all involved. I didn't see picking against Nebraska as a shot against my Husker fandom, I saw it as believing Georgia was the better team with a better coaching staff. I was more than happy to see Nebraska win. I think you're right though, there are some pissants around here who not only picked against Nebraska but hoped they would lose. Those guys can piss off. Clearly though, that's not how everyone who picked against Nebraska was approaching it and it doesn't make one a better fan simply because he picked them to win.

We had our share of mistakes, don't get me wrong. We did not play perfect. We played very well though. Defensively I think we were really top itch all game long. The short drives by the offense, and the special teams not making plays to improve Nebraskas field position, kept our defense on the field in tough situations often. The secondary was especially good. No, we had our mistakes, but having watched Nebraska for the last six years in games like this, we tend to take far bigger dumps. It was an all around solid effort. That's the real key word there, effort. It looked like we came to play and came to win.

As far as my blow me comment, that wasn't so much directed at you because you're an alright dude. It's directed at the rest of the a$$hole$ around this site who seem to get some pleasure out of kicking sh#t in fellow Husker fans faces even when the goal is the same for all involved. I didn't see picking against Nebraska as a shot against my Husker fandom, I saw it as believing Georgia was the better team with a better coaching staff. I was more than happy to see Nebraska win. I think you're right though, there are some pissants around here who not only picked against Nebraska but hoped they would lose. Those guys can piss off. Clearly though, that's not how everyone who picked against Nebraska was approaching it and it doesn't make one a better fan simply because he picked them to win.

Completely agree. I thought were were sure to lose the turnover battle, and I started to doubt Beck's play calling toward the end of the game. I am still not sure why we throw the ball, stop the clock with 3:XX left on the clock, when we would have a better chance giving the rock to Abdullah. Keep the clock rolling, force Georgia to use a TO. Good game all together IMO. Defensively, Santos kept getting burned by TE play. Biggest problem I had on that side of the ball. Cunningham kept saying it was Rose's coverage too lol.

Agree again on your second statement. There were fans who swore we would get beat by 3 scores, with a "no way in hell we win this game" comments. Too many variables going against Georgia to say that. With 5 turnovers, we stuck neck and neck with the #4 team in the country. The future is bright for this team, and I am becoming more and more of a fan of this coaching staff (with the exception of Beck).

Congrates to Huskers and the coaches! That being said I am so tired of the negative crap that is put out by people who are so called fans of the program. Very seldom have I gone into a game not think we had a chance to win yet here we have people wanting their team to lose to further their own agenda.

Does that attitude that is pervasive on this board strike any one as odd.

Now I imagine the mods won't like this post but so be it!

All I can say is create threads that are positive and reply to them .....Kill'em with kindness and positivity.