Naptito's Siesta Bowl

2ndNnine

Not the same field. They play in that god-awful cactus dome now. The field we played on is now the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl....</Nitpick>

Whichever one you feel is more humilating to the legacy of that game, I'll let you decide.

I'm more annoyed by Baylor deciding to wear black and gold instead of green, especially since they team they are playing against is... black and gold. Brilliant idea.... we're playing Central Florida, so let's dress like Central Florida and not like ourselves. UCLA did an all-black thing too.

Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with black uniforms. I really don't.

Not the same field. They play in that god-awful cactus dome now. The field we played on is now the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl....</Nitpick>

Living in Phoenix and having been to both stadiums a number of times, I'd sure as heck rather watch a game in the god-awful cactus dome. Pretty comfy place to watch a game and full of good views of the action.

It IS way out of the way, though, so getting to and from the game kinda sucks.