2013 Husker Partying Moments

This is just for fun, I am basically a total loser and so are all my friends but I thought it would be fun to recap.

With the end of the season already here the only thing happy is my liver. So, I want to see what you guys had as your top 3 Husker Partying Moments of the year.

1. Wyoming game: Our tailgate sucked, really bad. So we hit O street and ended up at Brothers, I grabbed what I thought was an open table, turns out it was a table with about 12 people, 8 of them hot girls (I have pictures), within about 15 minutes my married buddy had his wedding ring off and hidden in his pocket and the drinks were flowing! I got digits from two girls (nothing ever came of it, sorry, I tried but I am not as cool as I think I am) and my one buddy threw up. Great time.

2. Road Trip to Minnesota: 7 of us went and we ended up at a black strip club called "Auggies" it was one of the worst things ever, that led us to some other bars and then one back to an alumni party. I left with a friend, early, but some of the group stayed behind. Well, the one guy that was "worried" that he would have to babysit us because we would drink to much ended up refusing to leave the bar, kissing a guy on the cheek, flirting with lots of married girls then being left behind, falling on his knee a few times (he told us later) and then needing security to help him to his room, where he feel on the floor in the hallway, puked all over the hotel floor and then was able to crawl inside his room. He still made it out the next morning!

3. Northwestern Game: We partied at the Yard, watching on the big screen, super cool! Then we left, hit Cliffs and watched the end of the game there, my buddy filmed our reactions as we watched the final play. Plus, the Shark Waters were flowing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst: Iowa, Lincoln was dead, the bars were dead the feeling was lame.

• Fire 1

Lets see here... MSU game was the game I really partied for. Honestly can't even recall all 5 turnover, which may be a good thing. Tailgated before the game with a buddy and some of his friends I had never met. After the game hit O St. Drank entirely too many pitchers of elk creek water and I think I had 1 too many shark waters from Cliffs.