Middle School Boy Blackmails Classmate Into Sex Acts

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/14/east-bay-middle-schooler-accused-of-using-sexting-pic-to-force-girl-into-sex-act/

This is in my neck of the woods.

"A Brentwood middle-school boy allegedly blackmailed a girl to perform sex acts after receiving sexually-explicit photos of her on his cellphone, according to police...An investigation found that several students between the ages of 12 and 14 from three Brentwood schools, and one Byron school had used cellphones to send and receive the pictures."

absolutely disgusting...I hope this doesn't scar the girl for life. Rumors are these are naked pictures.

I feel bad for this girl. To think that doing what she did seemed to her the better alternative to going to he parents or to the school and reporting the boy. This is why I am teaching my kids at an early age that there is nothing at all that they can't talk to me about. If she were my child and had come to me about this issue, sure I would have been disappointed in her decision(if in fact it was her decision) to have the pics taken in the first place. And I am sure she would have had to deal with some consequence but it would have been far less humiliating and degrading than what the bot put her through.

Parents-Talk to your kids.

Ugh. My kids will be getting a very thorough education on how to avoid problems that cellphones and the internet can cause them.

(Of course the bigger problem is the boy himself is a shitbag, but the more you can do to help your kids avoid situations with shitbags like him the better)

Ugh. My kids will be getting a very thorough education on how to avoid problems that cellphones and the internet can cause them.

(Of course the bigger problem is the boy himself is a shitbag, but the more you can do to help your kids avoid situations with shitbags like him the better)

That boy is a shitbag because the parents didn't teach him not to be a shitbag.

That boy is a shitbag because the parents didn't teach him not to be a shitbag.

This too.