St Andrew's Pub - Benson Area

I hate soccer and think it is super lame...with that being said it is a perfect fit for Benson because its not the "norm"

I love the Benson bars and they are a blast but lets face it...I would be shocked if they would even put a Husker game on TV

Musette and Burkes will play the games.

Have you been there for a Husker game ever? In Benson...does it get packed for games or not really?

Does anyone live or go near the Florence area? I've been invited to Florence Days and they're talking about going to Mouth of the South, a cajun place that just opened up.

Florence is just north of one of the most dangerous parts of town. Be careful if you venture that way.

I hate soccer and think it is super lame...with that being said it is a perfect fit for Benson because its not the "norm"

I love the Benson bars and they are a blast but lets face it...I would be shocked if they would even put a Husker game on TV

Musette and Burkes will play the games.

Have you been there for a Husker game ever? In Benson...does it get packed for games or not really?

Yeah, there are definitely better places to go to in Omaha for a game.

Does anyone live or go near the Florence area? I've been invited to Florence Days and they're talking about going to Mouth of the South, a cajun place that just opened up.

In my experience, the best time you will have in Florence is when you are leaving it.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...