Where your tax dollars go in one chart

Not sure how I feel about this...Thought provoking (I hope)...Could this work here? I suspect many would just go for the parties, or just try to maintain the minimum GPA to stay in school...but eventually, the cream? might have a more better chance to rise to the top..

It would have to be self-limiting by the entrance requirements and the fail-out requirements, which would be a very good thing. Currently too many kids go to college who shouldn't be there because the entrance requirements are so low. Do you know how f'ing stupid you have to be to get an 18 on the ACT? That's not college material. That person is better off going to community college, learning a good trade, and there's still money to be made that way. I think it would be good, and we already fund a lot of higher education through our public university system anyways.

But that is a very liberal (and smart) info-comic-graphic that you posted, something that makes your average conservative froth at the mouth. So I just wanted to check. Most conservatives say they believe in one thing, but when it comes to actually doing it, they somehow are against it because something something government overreach. Case in point, the majority of Americans are strongly in favor of the things that Obamacare does, yet they oppose Obamacare. Because....?????? Or "I want to help the homeless" or "I want to end world hunger" but then also "Welfare programs in this country are out of control!!!"

So I'm just doing an obligatory hypocrisy check. If you aren't a conservative then carry on.

I should be able to carry on either way...

I was raised to lean a little to the right even though I'm Left handed...My parents stressed the importance of being colorblind when picking friends, and to ignore party affiliations if either candidate had any thread of character...I now live in a state that's even redder than where I grew up, so I maybe tend to lean more left than I normally would to try to help ballance my group of aquaintences. It pisses me off sometimes when I agree with either side and wonder who gets to decide whether Conservatives or Liberals get to pick first on a stance that I deem "correct".

Example: My young Son and I were discussing Abortion just before lifting weights at a new Gym last Saturday...

I believe ...especially since he came along..that Abortion is wrong...IN ANY CASE...He countered with "What about rape victims? or the mother's health being at risk"?

I said, "You didn't let me finishk" (Popeye voice).

Abortion is wrong....But more important..I should not have a say in someone else's decision...and Most important...The people involved should be allowed to make that "wrong" decision.

Sadly it isn't about jobs. It's about massive corrupt government defense contracts with private companies. That money goes straight to the 1%.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
President Dwight Eisenhower (R-INO)
Well, the American Taliban would sure think he was a RINO, at any rate.