B1G Now Six Years Without a Top 10 Draft Pick

Mavric

I see his point but why the cutoff at ten? Is the elenth first round pick a big dropoff?

Exactly what I was thinking. So Dirk what about Russel Wilson who was the 12th pick in the first round of the NFL draft in 2012 and who went on to become the NFL rookie of the year that year. The next year he led Seattle to the Super Bowl in which they won of course.

50c57893464e7.preview-620.jpg

Except Russel Wilson was selected in the 3rd round.

Yes I meant the 3rd and not first.

I see his point but why the cutoff at ten? Is the elenth first round pick a big dropoff?

Exactly what I was thinking. So Dirk what about Russel Wilson who was the 12th pick in the first round of the NFL draft in 2012 and who went on to become the NFL rookie of the year that year. The next year he led Seattle to the Super Bowl in which they won of course.

50c57893464e7.preview-620.jpg

It's very indicative of the Big Ten's demise...or so I'm led to believe.

RW is a stretch, he went to a private HS in Virginia and only played one year at Wisc.

What does the bolded have to do with the price of tea in China? I'll give you that the one year deal is arguable, but including the high school as part of the argument I don't even understand.

RW is a stretch, he went to a private HS in Virginia and only played one year at Wisc.

What does the bolded have to do with the price of tea in China? I'll give you that the one year deal is arguable, but including the high school as part of the argument I don't even understand.

Did you read the article in the OP? It's in the first sentence.

Did you read the article in the OP? It's in the first sentence.

Hah. Whoops. Not since it was first posted; forgot about the high school football talk.