iowa state game

GAME OVER - ISU-89 NEB-75

sounded like we were a little school girl team playing out there, hacking their shots and giving them and one's...letting them have the offensive rebound, leaving open that 3 all night long, passing the ball to the opposing team instead of our own...man I am really heated after this one! we are probably in for one long big XII season, sad to say.....

Our starting line up should be and tell me what you guys think

Marcus Walker

Joe McCray

Jason D.

Wes Wilkinson

Alex M.

If Joe played in the second half where was he before that. Barry does some dumb sh#t if you ask me. In the past we go man to man almost all of the time. Now we do this freaking zone sh#t and it fu#*$ us. I like zone but know when to use it. Bad loss

Joe McCray was suspended the first half for breaking team rules...again. I spoke with an certain player today, and he was a little upset about the game. He was upset about coache's scheme, and didn't see it working. I think they have the right mentality, but some of the on court chemistry is lacking, and didn't seem to trust the offense.. I didn't see any great ball movement and it came down to who could shoot from outside better. Unfortunately it wasn't us.

Pretty obvious that Collier needs to be replaced...and I am not so sure that the Director of Basketball Operations Marc Boehm ought to go with him for constantly trying to convince everyone that the program is in the right direction...only coach iof the last four to have a losing record...unacceptable!!!!

Always hear what a fine upstanding man he is and how he is teaching the right values. etc....while my minister is all of the above but he cannot coach basketball and it is becoming clear that Collier can't either.

The only thing I can support Collier on is the handling of McCray...if he cannot follow team rules then he needs to sit...this is second time this year...will the third time be the charm and he is dismissed from the team????

Six years is enough...WHY IS COLLIER STILL THE COACH????

Pretty obvious that Collier needs to be replaced...and I am not so sure that the Director of Basketball Operations Marc Boehm ought to go with him for constantly trying to convince everyone that the program is in the right direction...only coach iof the last four to have a losing record...unacceptable!!!!

Always hear what a fine upstanding man he is and how he is teaching the right values. etc....while my minister is all of the above but he cannot coach basketball and it is becoming clear that Collier can't either.

The only thing I can support Collier on is the handling of McCray...if he cannot follow team rules then he needs to sit...this is second time this year...will the third time be the charm and he is dismissed from the team????

Six years is enough...WHY IS COLLIER STILL THE COACH????

:yeah