Miami LB's Kicked From Team/School

...I'm not too worried

Really? In our marquee OOC games the past six years we're 2-4, beating Washington twice and losing twice each to VA Tech and UCLA. Two of our worst performances the last two years came against UCLA. Miami may have a bit of turmoil right now, but they have athletes across the board, something Bo's teams have had difficulty matching up with.

I'm worried. I'm counting this game a loss until proven otherwise.

...I'm not too worried

Really? In our marquee OOC games the past six years we're 2-4, beating Washington twice and losing twice each to VA Tech and UCLA. Two of our worst performances the last two years came against UCLA. Miami may have a bit of turmoil right now, but they have athletes across the board, something Bo's teams have had difficulty matching up with.

I'm worried. I'm counting this game a loss until proven otherwise.

I'm concerned as well. We just haven't been able to get thru the nonconf schedule the last few years. What is a little encouraging to me is that the U game will be almost full month into the season (more games and more practices), and the Fresno game the week before should be a pretty good tune up. Typically there hasn't been much of a tune up before but I think that will help.