Elizabeth Warren's 11 Commandments for Progressives

Carl, JR, Tschu - I think we all go through phases. We are all trying to learn and gain perspective in forming our world view - which helps us to make sense of the world. I'm probably older than you all - 58 - but I keep learning. Heck I learn from each of you guys - if anything to try to keep humble and realize that there are other perspectives that need to be understood without becoming a glob of mashed potatoes tossed around by every 'wind of doctrine' . I've gone through the very liberal stage, the moderate repub stage, to the neocon stage (believing in GWB) and I think back towards a center right stage (ok :facepalm: - maybe still a bit more right than center right). JR and Tschu inspire some of my youth leaning when I was a fan of HHH and McGovern and Robert Kennedy. ( I think I gave Elizabeth Warren 4-5 :thumbs - some with conditions however) Reminds me that we have an obligation towards the poor and disfranchised - which I think there are conservative actions that can be taken as well as liberal actions. Carl and Knapp seem to be more moderate and that inspires me to not to become too entrenched and to find the path in between were often the answers are found.