KU Game

One side of me tells me that ku is going to come out playing lights out...as bad as they have played they pretty much have to win this one...another side says we will be able to control the tempo for the most part and not let it get out of hand. In my mind I think JD needs to be a big part of our offense to win this game, as he was in big foul trouble against isu and did not do much beyond that. McCray was the "cocky" freshman that went down there last year and put up 20+ points. You can bet their crowd will be really giving him havoc for the incidents that occured last year in this game between joe and mike lee. We just need to continue our inside game with Maric and hope that Wilkinson will have another great game as he did last games against isu, which before that he was unheard of...not playing very well. If we can go this whole game without and 3+ min scoring droughts, then we should be fine...that goes for all our other games as well. Getting kind of pumped for the game, can't wait.

by far one of the saddest things my eyes have seen in awhile...mccray thinks he kobe bryant and is shooting every time he touches the ball...we have missed like 10 layups...JD is taking the wildest shots driving to the lane...we don't deserve this, nebraska b-ball doesn't exist right now

We're only down by 19 :/

Nvm, 21 now...

jeff hawkins, ku, has been a guy his whole career to come off the bench and shoot 3's...thats the only thing he has ever done there and that will be the only thing he ever does there...he has 14 points at half 5-5 shooting, 4-4 from 3...now come on if we can let a bench guy come in and do that, then who the hell are we!?!? how many damn WIDE OPEN 3's do we have to give up till we realize that it is killing us...once we cut into the lead even a little bit, next thing you know, whoever it might be pulls back shoots a 3 and hits nothing but the bottom of the net...nothing like a PATHETIC performance from the huskers to ruin a saturday.