'06 Offensive line starters

Well, i actually have some inside information, being Mike Huff's friend. Mike said that there was no way he would play d line, but than again he also told me he was going to get a ton of playing time because he was the back up at both guard positions, so I am not sure how much the players know about what is going on...

Is that because he doesn't believe the coaches will move him or because he just does not want to play that position?

If it's the latter then you need to have a quick talk with Mr. Huff.

Was the reason that Christianson didn't play much last season, being because of injuries? The staff felt that Patrick was playing better than Murtha. Maybe Murtha wasn't 100%. Also, does Austin's knee keep him from starting next season? Some of you are interchanging guards and tackles. Being a pulling guard takes quick feet AND speed. Does Slauson fit that category?

Christenson got hurt before the season began and wasn't healthy enough to contribute. Murtha was also injured and did seem to come on late in the year. I know he didn't seem much better than Cornelius F-T, but he was a RS Freshman. And not sure if Austin's knee will keep him from starting but it will always keep him from being 100%. I think if he doesn't start he still will see plenty of action because it's hard to measure the determination and heart the kid plays with. I think this past year Austin may have been our best and most consistent lineman the entire season.