Patrick, Chris OL 6-4 285

Keith Williams OL 6-5 310

Byford, Brett OL 6-3 305

Huff, Mike OL 6-4 300

Haines, Victory OL 6-7 285

Cruz Barrett OL 6-4 314

Ricky Henry OL 6-3 295

D.J. Jones OL 6-6 300

I think that we could see the starters vary this year. Much more depth and experience means more competition. This is my call for the first game though.

LT - Chris Patrick

LG - Andy Christensen

C - Kurt Mann

RG - Matt Slauson

RT - Lydon Murtha

I personally believe Patrick might be better at guard, but it has been long rumored that Slauson would be moving to guard next year.

I'd expect a dogfight between Roark and Mann for the center position, but Mann wins out thanks to seniority. Expect Roark will probably get significant snaps.

I completely agree with your assesment. I think Murtha will settle down at RT and be fine. Roark has been tearing it up in practice at Center, so I agree he will push Mann, but Mann will win out because of experience. Patrick looked promising in the last few games and is still filling out and getting used to OL, Christiansen was supposedly the best lineman before he went down(as already mentioned I believe) and will hopefully be 100% this year, and Slauson has some game experience and will probably be more at home at RG this season.

Wasn't Murtha out for most of spring ball and all of fall ball due to a shoulder surgery?

He will be starting next fall. I agree with BigWillie, but I think Patrick and Murtha will be flipped to opposite sides.

I believe he had ankle problems

Wasn't Murtha out for most of spring ball and all of fall ball due to a shoulder surgery? 

He will be starting next fall.  I agree with BigWillie, but I think Patrick and Murtha will be flipped to opposite sides.

I believe he had ankle problems

During his initial fall camp in August 2004 Murtha had an accident where a blocking chute fell on his leg. They first listed it as a severely bruised calf and later as a high ankle sprain. It forced him to redshirt and miss that season.

He went into Spring camp and was slowed by a hamstring injury. Days before the Red-White he had an accident when the moped he was riding hit a car and he injured a knee. He then suffered a shoulder injury in the Red-White game which required surgery.

He was healing entering the 2005 fall camp and finally started to produce mid-season.

He went into Spring camp and was slowed by a hamstring injury. Days before the Red-White he had an accident when the moped he was riding hit a car and he injured a knee. He then suffered a shoulder injury in the Red-White game which required surgery.

Man thats a lot of accidents. He needs that insurance...... oh ya AFLAC.

Going back to Mike Huff....any possibilites of him moving to D-line? With the lack of depth on that side of the ball, and the overall deepness of the guard spot, Huff's move to the D-line would make sense.

Haven't heard that one before. Did he play D-Line at Ralston?

Was the reason that Christianson didn't play much last season, being because of injuries? The staff felt that Patrick was playing better than Murtha. Maybe Murtha wasn't 100%. Also, does Austin's knee keep him from starting next season? Some of you are interchanging guards and tackles. Being a pulling guard takes quick feet AND speed. Does Slauson fit that category?