BTN2Go On-demand Games

Not sure if this is the right board to post but I figured this would get more traffic. Anyone using BTN2Go to view the game on demand? I'm overseas with a relatively slow connection ~1Mbps. The ISP's here will also restrict use during peak times or to peak users. I have a friend who used a sling box for this weekend's game - he had no issues. I tried rewatching the game on demand and once I made it through about all of the first half. The other times I tried I didn't go 1 minute without freezing and then I had to reset the app/website to try again. Had to repeat the process every minute or so.

Anyone else have this problem with BTN? Advice from any techies that know the difference in the two technologies?

I had the same problem here in Spain. Big Ten International worked great last year, but now, the only thing I can see is Big Ten Live. I can't go back and watch old games. It keeps asking me for the TV Provider Required, but we don't have one of those here. We have AFN. It's all on-line. I wrote them twice, and both times, they sent me back a form letter that says they're working on it.

• Fire 1

Not sure if this is the right board to post but I figured this would get more traffic. Anyone using BTN2Go to view the game on demand? I'm overseas with a relatively slow connection ~1Mbps. The ISP's here will also restrict use during peak times or to peak users. I have a friend who used a sling box for this weekend's game - he had no issues. I tried rewatching the game on demand and once I made it through about all of the first half. The other times I tried I didn't go 1 minute without freezing and then I had to reset the app/website to try again. Had to repeat the process every minute or so.

Anyone else have this problem with BTN? Advice from any techies that know the difference in the two technologies?

In the states so take it for what its worth. I tried BTN2go for a few games last year and it sucked. Trouble buffering, switch between commercials was long and picture quality was bad. Unfortunately, looks like I will use it again this year for a game or two.

• Fire 1

Apparently their servers are all screwed up, I tried to watch the game yesterday at work on the app and the wouldn't even let me use it. Something about me not having the BTN approval, which I checked with comcast and they said they were good on their side. Stupid apps