Missouri Game

It wont matter, NU will lose this game. NU is on a a 3 gamelosing streak that will likely be broken after the 13th consecutive loss.

So nebraska wins!!! 65-52

where do we go from here?

To the doctor to diagnose what the hell kind of team this is. :lol: Seriously, so inconsistant.

I cannot wait to listen to "The Border Patrol" on 810AM Kansas City Monday morning driving home from work to see how Steven St. John spins this Missouri loss. I understand this is local sports radio, but i am not sure i have ever heard such a homer in my life (on radio that is). :thumbs

Jamel White looked great. Still making his typical freshman mistakes, but he's a much, much, much better ball-handler than Joe, can drive the lane without causing 3 or 4 injuries and doesn't start jarring with half of the other team midway through the first half. Very impressed......will see how long it lasts

I cannot wait to listen to "The Border Patrol" on 810AM Kansas City Monday morning driving home from work to see how Steven St. John spins this Missouri loss. I understand this is local sports radio, but i am not sure i have ever heard such a homer in my life (on radio that is). :thumbs

:yeah

WOW Nebraska Beat a team who beat a team who beat #4 Texas!!!!

also Nebraska beat the team who beat #4 Texas :D

Come on you can't say this aint a good team, the reason we got killed on a few games was from not using our heads.

i think they will feel like a fresh new team without Joe, and they wont make so many bad choices!

Come on you can't say this aint a good team, the reason we got killed on a few games was from not using our heads.

i think they will feel like a fresh new team without Joe, and they wont make so many bad choices!

I'd like to pin all the problems on McCray, but Collier is still on the bench and I think he is the real problem. Hopefully they can turn it around for his sake, but I see another inconsistent Big 12 run with a one and done in the tourney.