Gambling Man

Go with me. I'm 4 for 4 on NU (three on's and one no bet and you know what game that was). IMPORTANT..I got on this game at 18 which is VERY different from 20.5. So ok...I would still bet NU at that. At 21 I slow down. 21.5 I am out. It's not like you can't move on to look for better odds. NU will win this game easy but that is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about NU's odds of winning by close to or more than 3 td's.

GBR (btw if you have betting talent you'd best use it in the stock market the vig is WAY lower and the game is running EVERY day 930 to 5 (and more...with the idiots...in the after market).

The biggest thing hurting our chances to cover big spreads is Pelini. If Illinois (or any other team) is totally helpless Pelini will take his foot off the gas. Put in the subs, and call a more conservative game. Not like Les Miles, Kevin Sumlin or other coaches who wouldn't think twice about hanging a half a hundert on a team.

That said, I think we cover 21.5 against hapless Illinois.