Bo and Beck

I am I

Here's another hat for the ring. Was once a real good OC. Been a head coach twice and it didn't work out either time. I would think he still wants to coach and

I wouldn't think a good school would take a chance. If he doesn't go to a position in the pros and stays in college this might be a great hire for us and a

visible position for him to rebuild his resume. What do you think about Charlie Weiss?

T_O_B

I'd hire the Fat Man in a heartbeat. I don't know if he'd mesh with Bo, but he's got the pedigree and I think he's the poster-boy for the types of guys that are excellent coordinators but not cut out to be head coaches. He'd be a serious asset to recruiting at a minimum.

I think Mangino and Pelini would get along great, they're both no-nonsense guys who want results.....especially if Mangino knew he was in complete control of the offense.

Not that they're looking.

Here's another hat for the ring. Was once a real good OC. Been a head coach twice and it didn't work out either time. I would think he still wants to coach and

I wouldn't think a good school would take a chance. If he doesn't go to a position in the pros and stays in college this might be a great hire for us and a

visible position for him to rebuild his resume. What do you think about Charlie Weiss?

T_O_B

I'd hire the Fat Man in a heartbeat. I don't know if he'd mesh with Bo, but he's got the pedigree and I think he's the poster-boy for the types of guys that are excellent coordinators but not cut out to be head coaches. He'd be a serious asset to recruiting at a minimum.

I think Mangino and Pelini would get along great, they're both no-nonsense guys who want results.....especially if Mangino knew he was in complete control of the offense.

Not that they're looking.

I'd probably hire either of those guys. I'd probably can Beck for Mangino but not Weis, but hire Weis if Beck is indeed on his way out.

Perhaps Bo was enchanted with some of that KU magic he saw in the 2000's and thought Beck could replicate such an offense. If that's the case, he should be on Mangino like white on rice. That dude was a wizard.