Mapping out Favorite Burger Joints Where you Live

Stella's was one of my dad's old high school hangouts... I've only been there once, but it was terrific.

In Colorado, I went into a small place in Leadville which had this old antique bar furniture from the 19th century.... can't remember what it was called, but the burger there was awesome, too.

For chains, Five Guys is good when they do it right, but the closest one to me has a habit of overcooking theirs until they're crusty, which I do not care for. I have a Culver's near me but it's not as good as all the ones in Wisconsin. I actually find the burgers at Runza to be about as good as anywhere else, for a chain. Unfortunately the closest one to me is in Loveland.

Never had an In N Out. Had a chance to when I was in Texas a few months ago, but I never got out.

In Colorado, I went into a small place in Leadville which had this old antique bar furniture from the 19th century.... can't remember what it was called, but the burger there was awesome, too.

Love Leadville. Several cool bars and my favorite pizza joint in the US: High Mountain Pies.

Not to mention miles and miles of wilderness.

Now name a SoKal joint Polo. Ain't drivin' to Sacratomatoe to gets a burger. That's way too close to Moonbeam for me.

Blue Dog Tavern. Where the 405 hits the 101.

Sweet,

I work just south of the GG/22 freeway betwixt the 22/405 so that wouldn't be much of a drive with the jeepster.

And my CB handle back in the 70's in Nub was Blue Dog.

Dinker's in Omaha

I go there about once a week. Haha.

that place is good. as are their moscow mules.

Bobs bar in Martinsburg NE. hands down. make the trip

Don't order the fries unless you have a few friends around to help you eat them.

people from my neck of the woods go there occasionally. i need to get down there sometime.