Hey Husker fans living in Iowa

Isnt this entire next year gonna suck when we get waxed by a bad iowa team and half to hear it from hawkey fans for a year.

Don't you mean another year? Yes, it going to blow. I live about 1/2 way between Grimes and Granger. Supposed to be going to the game Friday with a buddy who is a Squawkeye. After watching them play with Wiscy for 4 qtrs. they have all the confidence in the world and we are going the other direction-RAPIDLY........I don't even want to go and the tix are in a private suite.

I hope that this team can pick themselves up off the mat and give us something to be optimistic about........but i'm about out of faith.

Isnt this entire next year gonna suck when we get waxed by a bad iowa team and half to hear it from hawkey fans for a year.

Don't you mean another year? Yes, it going to blow. I live about 1/2 way between Grimes and Granger. Supposed to be going to the game Friday with a buddy who is a Squawkeye. After watching them play with Wiscy for 4 qtrs. they have all the confidence in the world and we are going the other direction-RAPIDLY........I don't even want to go and the tix are in a private suite.

I hope that this team can pick themselves up off the mat and give us something to be optimistic about........but i'm about out of faith.

There isn't much between grimes and Granger haha

Why only half? ;) I'm from Des Moines but live in Hawkeye country now and can say that Iowa is just as dissapointed at their season as we are. I haven't heard crap from an Iowa fan since they lost to Iowa State. With that said, Iowa is no Minnesota and we will eat them alive if we can stop the run on first and second down. Either way win or loss I think I'll end up dissapointed in "The final outcome" if you know what I'm getting at.

After the Wisconsin game...what makes you think we can stop anyone from running on us?

Im out in good ol' Perry

Heck I'm in Granger to get specific

No. Hedley cannot be from my hometown.
I'm from Kearney. Moved to the DSM and bought a house in Granger

Nice, it's always good to have other husker fans around. I am actually moving back there in the coming months. How have you liked living in Granger so far?

Nice and peaceful. We bought one of the original houses from the early 1900s and have been doing a lot of fixing up!

Exactly!! And I love it. Urban sprawl will swallow us up eventually though. Time to move further out after that.

Exactly!! And I love it. Urban sprawl will swallow us up eventually though. Time to move further out after that.

Granger will be the next town to explode