E-mailed a regent

If Pelini were to get let go, there are two things very true.....1) He is not a poor man and 2) If he were to be unemployed, it would be by choice. And "hearing rumblings" is fine. This is the internet.

By Shawn and a handful of boosters' choice. Jacobsen was done last year, you can imagine where he is today. Hawks has always been fairly supportive - even Cook supported Callahan in 2007. It's not like a booster supporting an outgoing coach is anything new. Jensen is usually the one that will speak up and push for change. That'll be coming shortly.

That's not the "choice" I'm referring to. If Pelini were to be let go, he wouldn't remain unemployed long.....unless he chose to.

That's not the "choice" I'm referring to. If Pelini were to be let go, he wouldn't remain unemployed long.....unless he chose to.

Ah, I gotcha. He might choose to - he's making 3.1 million a year for a long time regardless. He won't be a HC any time soon, so he can either make 500k/year as a coordinator and get an additional 2.6 from Nebraska, or sit at home and collect 3.1. I think he'll sit at least a year.