Abdullah again

Unfortunate thing is if Bo is retained we'll probably be seeing alot of Tim Beck next season...dude is a moron (as a taxpayer to the state of Nebraska I have every right to say this).

That play where Ameer got stuffed on 3rd & 1 towards the end of regulation...Iowa called timeout right before snap...Nebraska showed their play anyway...then tried the same play. I think Kirk Ferentz took the chance & betted Tim Beck would run the same exact play again. He was right!!

Unfortunate thing is if Bo is retained we'll probably be seeing alot of Tim Beck next season...dude is a moron (as a taxpayer to the state of Nebraska I have every right to say this).

That play where Ameer got stuffed on 3rd & 1 towards the end of regulation...Iowa called timeout right before snap...Nebraska showed their play anyway...then tried the same play. I think Kirk Ferentz took the chance & betted Tim Beck would run the same exact play again. He was right!!

Different play, different formation, but it was still a run into the same gap.

We had an H back in the game (Jano) and we weren't trying to run it to the outside.

Should've faked it to Ameer, TOmmy keeper

We only had 20 offensive snaps in the first half, so it's not that extraordinary that he was limited in his carries.

And he is hurt.

And we had a PR for a TD.

We had 31 rushes as a team and 28 passes, not that horrible of distribution by Beck. We just never had the ball in the first half.

Most people cant take into account that we only had 20 snaps. That's out of their league to relize that.