Super Bowl

BelieveN

Who you going for to win Super Bowl 40?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im for the seahawks because they have the most huskers on the roster. lol but seriously im a mike holmgren fan and i really wish he would have stayed in green bay but he is a great coach and he has a good defense and a seasoned general in matt hasselbeck(btw, his dad was in a super bowl too, must be good genetics). The steelers has a good defense too and they have the bus and Ward at WR. Big ben is only in his second year. tough call. i just think the seahawks come out on top because holmgren has both won and lost a superbowl, cower has only lost a superbowl.

im for the seahawks because they have the most huskers on the roster.  lol but seriously im a mike holmgren fan and i really wish he would have stayed in green bay but he is a great coach and he has a good defense and a seasoned general in matt hasselbeck(btw, his dad was in a super bowl too, must be good genetics).  The steelers has a good defense too and they have the bus and Ward at WR.  Big ben is only in his second year.  tough call.  i just think the seahawks come out on top because holmgren has both won and lost a superbowl, cower has only lost a superbowl.

well cower is now 1-1 and holmgren is 1-2. i was wrong with my prediction that the seahawks were going to win. But Big Ben had the worst QB rating of all time at the Super Bowl as a winning QB, it was something below 50 i heard. crazy. The seahawks could move the ball but not when it mattered most. #@#%ing steelers. oh well. it was a good defensive battle.

and you have to give credit to Coach Cower. Ironically he has coached in super bowl XXX and XL. He lost XXX but he won XL. In XXX he went up against the NFL's all time leading rusher(should have been barry sanders but thats another topic). Aikman was in his prime, michael "crackhead" irvin was there, alan harper, Lott, Novajec, and company. Arguably one of the best teams in history because the core of the team went to repeated super bowls and dominated the majority of their opponents. Seattle wasnt 1992, 1993, or 1995 Dallas, but they deserved to represent the NFC. Too bad Seattle had to win the game for Pittsburgh.

im for the seahawks because they have the most huskers on the roster.  lol but seriously im a mike holmgren fan and i really wish he would have stayed in green bay but he is a great coach and he has a good defense and a seasoned general in matt hasselbeck(btw, his dad was in a super bowl too, must be good genetics).  The steelers has a good defense too and they have the bus and Ward at WR.  Big ben is only in his second year.  tough call.  i just think the seahawks come out on top because holmgren has both won and lost a superbowl, cower has only lost a superbowl.

well cower is now 1-1 and holmgren is 1-2. i was wrong with my prediction that the seahawks were going to win. But Big Ben had the worst QB rating of all time at the Super Bowl as a winning QB, it was something below 50 i heard. crazy. The seahawks could move the ball but not when it mattered most. #@#%ing steelers. oh well. it was a good defensive battle.

Elway had 51.9 in our first win, that was the previous record. Ben beat that by almost 30 with a 22.6.

:thumbs

My beloved Steelers have one for the thumb !!!!!!

Go Steelers..

Now, I am extemely happy that Pit won the game. Congrats to Coach Cowher.. He is a stud... Model NFL coach... And congrats to the Rooney family...The had the nuts to stick with Cowher all of these years....

But, I understand that some questionable calls went against Seattle.... I agree with that argument.... Ben did not score, there was NO HOLDING on the play that would have put Seattle 1st and goal, and the block called on Hasselback was bogus...... If I was a "michigan" oops, I mean "Seattle" fan, I would be whinning about calls....

I truly do feel as if Pittsburgh benefited from the refs......no argument here..

But, what a great run by Parker, great pass by Ben, great pass by Randel El (and the call by Wisenhunt)....

Steelers Defense bent, but didn't break....only 10 points to a team that averaged 28 or so..

Big Ben played like it was his 1st Super Bowl... He very well could have cost them the game.....But, he season and 1st 2 years have been "historic"..

Beating the #1 - #2 - #3 seed in AFC and #1 seed in NFC in consecutive games, no one can argue that Pittsburgh deserved the rings this season !

oooo man the steelers... wat can i say. i am sooooo happy. i have never seen a team play sooo bad yet still play w/ confidence and the feeling that they were destined to win.

roethlisberger really didnt play well, but the thing was he pointed out his mistakes, he stayed composed and offensive coordinator whisenhunt didnt let him throw much more after that big interception.

just a real gut-it-out kinda win, the kind that cowher is famous for.

first steelers championship of my lifetime.. and hopefully many more to come.

but i just want to say that i thought the seahawks came and fought, and played the game the best they could. the breaks just didnt fall their way and thats why they lost.