What did Pelini say to the team

bruzer1053

Knapplc,

Thanks for trying to calm the board.

I only hope that Bo's true comments earn him a 8 million dollar loss.

28 million dollars paid by people who loved him, those that still love him and still after being stabbed in throat, wish him luck.

I wanted this day for 7 years. But I actually hated for it to happen. Not for losing Bo. I couldn't care less(I can learn) where he goes, what happens to him. I hope I never have to see his face again. But I hate what it did to the program. The hate that he brought to the kids, the fans and even this group.

Time to move on

I would think his comments could be construed by the right judge as grounds to nullify the contract. The consideration a university rightly expects to receive from a fired coach is that he conduct himself in a fashion non detrimental to the operations and interests of said university. Was this tape recorded superstitiously? If so that would not be allowed in as evidence. Then you would rely on testimony of those present.

But in the big picture of things for the sake of our program and the future, it's best that the University just write the checks and let it go. This was the final twist in the dagger, the administration responded promptly, and despite damon Bennings opinion, appropriately in my opinion. And now it's over. yeah, we're all gonna continue to talk about it for a while, but that's what WE do. The school just needs to move on now. No sense whatsoever in dragging this out any longer, for the sake of many obvious reasons.

UHHHhhh, you're probably right. It's tough to walk away from a fight, though usually the best approach. Pick your fights carefully.

Knapp's a big boy

I've been dieting.

Feud over. Boy you had a couple guys stand up for you. What did that one clown write "Reported"? Reported! Is that like when you push that little button left of "MultiQuote"? Scares me. :dunno Reported. Mommy, mommy.

There's a report button under every post, so if someone finds something objectionable they can alert the Mods.

Writing "reported" in reply to someone is a joking way of saying "You're so naughty!" If someone is really reporting a post, they don't say that, they just hit the button.

Here's an open invitation to post more. We need as much intelligent discourse on this board as we can get. :thumbs

Reported.

Seriously - why change it now... lol

Honestly, when I was reading the real Bo transcript with my jaw-open* I kept thinking he should have gone with Knapp's speech.

* To those who say "what did you expect?" I genuinely did not expect Bo to flame out so spectacularly. If someone had posted those exact words the week before as a parody, it would have reeked of exaggeration.

• Fire 2