**** Official Guitar Player Thread ****

It's really annoying the fact that I haven't even had it a month.

It happens, I have a Washburn acoustic that the neck had to be adjusted less than a year after I got it.

How long you guys been playing? I've been off and on for 15 years, probably playing 10 or 11 of those. Crazy to think it's even been that long, I still think I suck.

I have both Rocksmith games, they are awesome. Plugging in a real guitar is great, and it does help to learn absolutely.

This is probably a dumb question, but do they have the Rocksmith for the Xbox1??

Rocksmith 2014 is available. Its on Steam also. Though with Steam, you will still need to buy a cable from Amazon. The cable is universal to any platform though.

It happens, I have a Washburn acoustic that the neck had to be adjusted less than a year after I got it.

How long you guys been playing? I've been off and on for 15 years, probably playing 10 or 11 of those. Crazy to think it's even been that long, I still think I suck.

About 7. My knowledge exceeds my muscle memory still though. I need to get more playing time in, time for it has not always been abundant.

I've been playing off and on for over 25 years, and I am f*cking terrible...

I have both Rocksmith games, they are awesome. Plugging in a real guitar is great, and it does help to learn absolutely.

This is probably a dumb question, but do they have the Rocksmith for the Xbox1??

Rocksmith 2014 is available. Its on Steam also. Though with Steam, you will still need to buy a cable from Amazon. The cable is universal to any platform though.

I may have to go pick that up...

I may have to go pick that up...

Its fantastic for improving muscle memory, and learning songs. Though be prepared to buy some DLC, the on disc songs arnt bad, but the best stuff has come down through DLC for the most part. Several hundred songs available overall.

Mavric just posted this in the Random Video thread. You guys do any percussive stuff with your guitars? I am not good enough even regularly but it's fun to mess around with. Some good ones I have heard sound like there are so many layers and multiple guitars, really cool.