Spring Game Itinerary

Man...is it going to be shorts weather? Jeans? (no jorts)...long sleeves or short sleeves?

This weather needs to make up its mind.

Also...do me and my group dare to have more than one Shark Water???

Teach as much as it sounds like you drink you should know the rule when it comes to shark waters. 1 is fine but anything more than that is asking for trouble.

Whatever, don't be a wiener. Just drink them until you aren't thirsty anymore.

Man...is it going to be shorts weather? Jeans? (no jorts)...long sleeves or short sleeves?

Teach as much as it sounds like you drink you should know the rule when it comes to shark waters. 1 is fine but anything more than that is asking for trouble.

I like the way you think!

One of the four in the group is causing a bit of an issue...the idea of getting to Lincoln early is not very appealing to him...he would rather stay late. I want to kill him...but he is also a super fun drinker!

I know, you are right...but they are sooooo good!

Its like Elk Creek...you sit there and order a pitcher...another...another...you don't feel a thing...you and your group split one more...you are fine. You head over to another stop with your friends and BAM

I've been there before teach. We would usually go to Cliffs first and then end up at Sandy's to end the night. And what happens in between that time is a blur. Actually, usually the whole night is.

One of the four in the group is causing a bit of an issue...the idea of getting to Lincoln early is not very appealing to him...he would rather stay late. I want to kill him...but he is also a super fun drinker!

Yea, I usually feel strongly both ways (starting early, finishing late). DO BOTH!

FWIW - I'll be pouring and slamming Moscow Mule's at the tailgate like they are going out of style very quickly.

• Fire 2

FWIW - I'll be pouring and slamming Moscow Mule's at the tailgate like they are going out of style very quickly.

I like your style.