Chatelain on The State of Nebrasketball

Dirk is doing what most people wont do and being critical of Miles. Some is valid, some seems a bit farfetched.

Are we better off than we were two years ago?-- I actually think we are. Look at the talent we have coming in. two guys in the top 80 and a transfer from Kansas who can actually play(he aint no Nick Bahe)

Losing Tarin Smith isnt good, but at the end of the day, i dont think it was Miles hitting the reset button, it was Tarin hitting the reset button.

It might have been system, or location or coaching or lack of playing time or the fact a very good recruit was coming in at his position or maybe a healthy mixture of all of those. My first thought was to question Tarins inability to want to compete, but after i thought about it made me look like a "hater".

Maybe, he just wasnt feeling Nebraska. Being that far from home is hard enough for a 19 year old kid, but if you add in to the fact that it doesnt feel like a good fit, then ya, i can understand leaving.

Tarin Smith sounds like it is something Miles couldnt control.

I think Tim Miles is a good coach, but also deserves criticism but in this day and age, kids transfer... We were going to lose some people.. That happens.

Not a surprise, because Dirk is anti Husker coach!