Post-Practice Presser - April 1

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=209996936

Basically the article says the same thing above (the first vid), but I really like this sentence, have been screaming this at the t.v. the last couple of years.

Checking down to the backfield receiver is something Langsdorf really stressed the quarterbacks need to continue to work on.

“We have to get on the No. 2 and No. 3 receivers a little bit better, we have a good idea about No. 1, but getting to the second and third guy—especially the check down out of the backfield. Those kinds of throws are what we are kind of missing a bit.”

Dammit, I am disappointed. Didn't hear one "execute" during this interview. He needs to work on that.

Execute? We're trying to make things "look like football".

I think it's wise of this veteran staff to under-sell things a little. They've all been around a lot of football, and it appears that they are very demanding of the players. There's so much to love right now. The experience. The know-how. The transparency and media relations. I'm so pumped for the spring game, and especially for this fall.