Hey guys, just a quick thanks. It's now been officially a year since I joined the board. It took a long time after that for me to get the nerve to post for the first time and now look at me...I have TWO dots!! (I know I know, not that impressive to anyone but me...still.....small victories)

I'd just like to thank everyone for being so welcoming and occasionally even reading/responding to my Husker related mental drippings put forth in message board form.

You guys are all awesome and I look forward to being a part of this forum for a long time to come.

~Mickey~

• Fire 6

The first year is the hardest. Stick around we enjoy your company

Thanks man, that's like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on the internet.

Insert rude, obnoxious comment here.

No glad to have you here. I would ghost the forms for a long time, reading them and not posting. But overall this board is very enjoyable.

Stick around til fall, things can get interesting as you know.

• Fire 1

The first year is the hardest. Stick around we enjoy your company

Thanks man, that's like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on the internet.

Insert rude, obnoxious comment here.

No glad to have you here. I would ghost the forms for a long time, reading them and not posting. But overall this board is very enjoyable.

Stick around til fall, things can get interesting as you know.

Insert angry reactionary over the top response to the obnoxious comment.

Seriously thanks though.

Technically I was here for last fall too, just lurkin'. I like the term "Ghosting" though.