Most CFB Wins, Last 40 Years (1975-2014)

The point is Arkansas, Tenessee,Kentucky, Miss State would all have loved to have gone 9+ 7 years in a row. Hell even Alabama had a down period in there before the SEC push began.

No the point is, it was garbage wins and garbage losses. 9-4 in the SEC is tougher to do than in the big10 Or big12 pretty regularly since 2006 ish.

It is what it is.

No, the point is 10 years ago the SEC wasnt as freaking good and all those wins they got was against the same mediocre competition we got all our wins against during the 9+ years.

Paint it however you want but all the teams that have these big winning records got there by beating on the hapless. Lets not pretend Alabama got their totals by playing NFL teams every week.

The point is Arkansas, Tenessee,Kentucky, Miss State would all have loved to have gone 9+ 7 years in a row. Hell even Alabama had a down period in there before the SEC push began.

No the point is, it was garbage wins and garbage losses. 9-4 in the SEC is tougher to do than in the big10 Or big12 pretty regularly since 2006 ish.

It is what it is.

No, the point is 10 years ago the SEC wasnt as freaking good and all those wins they got was against the same mediocre competition we got all our wins against during the 9+ years.

Paint it however you want but all the teams that have these big winning records got there by beating on the hapless. Lets not pretend Alabama got their totals by playing NFL teams every week.

We're not pretending that. Their national championships speak for themselves.

It is what it is.

That's the perception. But Missouri and Texas A&M seem to be finding it easier to win in the SEC than they did in the Big XII. :dunno

It is what it is.

That's the perception. But Missouri and Texas A&M seem to be finding it easier to win in the SEC than they did in the Big XII. :dunno

Yea, that's a head scratcher to me, and I feel like it's a clash of style of play. Spread teams come in and win a bunch of games. However, can't beat the best in the conference...

It blows my mind how Missouri wins all these games. TAMU, I can understand a bit...but Missouri being in the East has been beneficial to them. The West is much deeper and more talented than the East division.

I guess it depends on who you throw in as the "best teams in the conference." aTm beat then-#3 Auburn last year and then-#1 Alabama two years ago. Missouri has won their division the last two years. They beat then-#7 Georgia two years ago. That's competing at a pretty high level.