Anyone work out here?

Obviously there are people who work out here.

Any of you use pre-workouts? If so what? Any other supplements?

Me, I was taking The Curse from Cobra Labs. I loved it, but I like to try new things, so I am not taking C4 from Cellucor. My favorite so far. I was taking creatine, but I didn't notice it helping anything. I don't get soar, unless its leg day (which is almost every day anyway).

What are your goals? How long do you spend there? Music, if any, you listen to? Where do you go?

My goal is to just be healthier, and look good. I am 28, and felt out of shape. You wouldn't think so being 180 @ 6'. Always felt tired. As of right now, I spend almost 2hrs on a regular basis, and work out at Planet Fitness, here in Urbandale, Iowa. Music... anything that is upbeat, but find myself listening to Five Finger Deathpunch, Godsmack, Everclear, stuff like that lol.

Obviously there are people who work out here.

Any of you use pre-workouts? If so what? Any other supplements?

Me, I was taking The Curse from Cobra Labs. I loved it, but I like to try new things, so I am not taking C4 from Cellucor. My favorite so far. I was taking creatine, but I didn't notice it helping anything. I don't get soar, unless its leg day (which is almost every day anyway).

What are your goals? How long do you spend there? Music, if any, you listen to? Where do you go?

My goal is to just be healthier, and look good. I am 28, and felt out of shape. You wouldn't think so being 180 @ 6'. Always felt tired. As of right now, I spend almost 2hrs on a regular basis, and work out at Planet Fitness, here in Urbandale, Iowa. Music... anything that is upbeat, but find myself listening to Five Finger Deathpunch, Godsmack, Everclear, stuff like that lol.

I'm 6'2 about 270, and 27 years old. I am just starting back up on working out. When I was working out every day 2 and a half years ago and down to 248 lbs I was using protein and that was it. Ryno Power (Vanilla). I really like(d) it. I would drink 1 shake on the days I lifted. Half of it 30 mins prior to work out and the other half directly after. I saw nice increase in strength while on it. I had the perfect job to help lose weight along with working out though. I would get up at 6:50 to get to the cemetery by 7am, work till 4pm and go work out as soon as I was off work and had showered (I'm weird about it, I have to shower before I work out. I think I just got used to it since I showered after every wrestling match I ever wrestled in high school). Also at that time working at the cemetery I was playing softball 4 nights a week.

My current goals are to reach 260 by June 15th, 250, by July 20th, and 240 by August 25th. I'm not as concerned about gaining strength as I am concerned with gaining muscular endurance. My goals are much more geared to dropping bad weight. I will usually spend at least 1 hour at Anytime Fitness, depends on the day and workout. The days that I incorporate cardio, I hop on the stationary bike for 30-40 mins on top of the lifting.

I listen to a playlist I created on Spotify that actually has like 20 to 30 subscribers it, so I must have done a decent job putting music together. I called it "Wrestling/Football/Rock" thats for when I lift.

When I switch over to the bike, I listen to contemporary christian or no lyric soundtrack music from my favorite movies and video games.

Edit: Forgot to add that when I was working out prior to now, I was eating a slice of breakfast pizza from Casey's, eating deli sandwiches for lunch with water or lemonade, and for supper I would grill a 6 oz steak and have a salad with it. Varieties of all kinds for snacks in between healthy or not. I would never do the pizza or bad snacks now because I'm not working at the cemetery anymore.

Yeah, I haven't done anything consistently gym wise, since I was in high school, Sophomore year to be exact. As of right now, I am at 180, healthy pounds. My bench max is 235lbs, and just did 235 on decline. Incline, I haven't maxed out yet, but I have put up 185 10 x's. Not too bad, when I started in February and could barely do a plate on bench lol.

I have been thinking of doing protein drinks. I intake a lot on my own for foods. I I just want to get a little bigger, and start leaning out. Summer is coming up to fast not to, and being newly single (first time in over 7 years) its kind of needed :)

As for pre-workout, I am looking at making my own now. No point in having all these fillers, and spend pennies on the serving, while knowing exactly what I am putting in my body.

It really depends on what you are looking for in a pre-workout. I work out and I have probably tried just about every pre-workout there is lol. The two that I have found that works the best for me is C-4 and Hyde.

I have also found that doing cardio after I lift tends to shred the excess fat that I need. Once you deplete your glycogen levels (energy) from lifting, your body starts to turn to fat storage for more energy. Hence, you burn fat for energy. That seems to work for me anyways