5Dimes 2015 Win totals

For all the Minny love on this board, they are at 5.5 (although at -150). Maybe the odds makers see something...

That is worse than I thought. I personally think they will take a step back this year. Without Cobb and the TE their running game and passing game will take a big hit. I would take the over on Nebraska. I have a real hard time seeing Wisconsin winning 10 in the regular season. Clement is good, but not in the same league as Gordon.

Wisconsin at 10? Definitely under. They play Bama and a couple tough road games. At Nebr, and at Minny. That AND they have a new coaching staff?

I'd take over on NU. Don't we always win at least 9?

That, and it's the second coaching change in how many years? That has to take some kind of toll on the program.

The DC is back from last year-- #4 in the nation

and OC, HC have and bunch of assistants have all coached a bunch at Wisconsin and or Big

Not as big a deal as other transitions, Chryst is only 3 years removed from his last gig at Wisconsin

Recruiting may take a hit during the transition- BUT most of the staff just picks up right where they left off recruiting wise- where a team like NU has to start some territories off from scratch

We'll see. I don't agree with your assessment on how little it's going to hurt the program.

Neither do I. There are countless instances of a HC leaving or retiring and the staff basically remaining intact and everything not missing a beat. Frank Solich's first year as HC at Nebraska comes to mind. Jacky Scherril left Pitt for Texas A&M. Foge Fazio took over he had Marino and Hugh Green were ranked #1 and lost their fist game of the season.

It is not a slam dunk like you think it is.

Texas: 6.5 (over +155, under -195)

Iowa State: 3 (over -140, under +100)

Kansas: 1.5 (over -260, under +180)

Kansas State: 7 (over -130, under -110)

Oklahoma: 9 (over -110, under -130)

Ha ha ha ha ha

(my doc tells me to drop the hate for the texass league but I keep ignoring him)

Texas: 6.5 (over +155, under -195)

Iowa State: 3 (over -140, under +100)

Kansas: 1.5 (over -260, under +180)

Kansas State: 7 (over -130, under -110)

Oklahoma: 9 (over -110, under -130)

Ha ha ha ha ha

(my doc tells me to drop the hate for the texass league but I keep ignoring him)

I think I'd take the overs on Texass and Kstate, Snyder seems to find a few nobodies and ride them out to success.

I especially would take overs on NU. Unless he callahans it by forcing his offense instead of adapting to his players, I think Riley will be the first NU head coach to hit 10 wins in first season. There's so much talent I can't help but sip kool-aid and imagine what a complete coaching staff and HC can do with these kids.

I predict texass under they're going to be terrible again. But since that's -195 it's a no play for me.

Gramps' team I've not checked em out.

Man, the odds I just noticed those are really crappy. House is really charging a lot to hold on to peoples money for free for 6 months.

Regular game bets would be win 100 lose 110. Vegas must know that betters are way more reckless with these. No doubt their profit max models are telling em how to price.

Here I'll share the only 3 bets I know that I love (50 units!!!!)

QQQ AAPL BRK.B

Wisconsin at 10? Definitely under. They play Bama and a couple tough road games. At Nebr, and at Minny. That AND they have a new coaching staff?

I'd take over on NU. Don't we always win at least 9?

That, and it's the second coaching change in how many years? That has to take some kind of toll on the program.

The DC is back from last year-- #4 in the nation

and OC, HC have and bunch of assistants have all coached a bunch at Wisconsin and or Big

Not as big a deal as other transitions, Chryst is only 3 years removed from his last gig at Wisconsin

Recruiting may take a hit during the transition- BUT most of the staff just picks up right where they left off recruiting wise- where a team like NU has to start some territories off from scratch

We'll see. I don't agree with your assessment on how little it's going to hurt the program.

Neither do I. There are countless instances of a HC leaving or retiring and the staff basically remaining intact and everything not missing a beat. Frank Solich's first year as HC at Nebraska comes to mind. Jacky Scherril left Pitt for Texas A&M. Foge Fazio took over he had Marino and Hugh Green were ranked #1 and lost their fist game of the season.

It is not a slam dunk like you think it is.

What Im saying is the transition is much easier for a team where the DC is still there and most of the coaching staff are either from there, coached there or coached in the league

Much easier than most situations like ours where everyone is new to NU and new to the conference- and area- building their recruiting networks in new areas

Pitt was an interesting deal- Jackie left because they got rid of or were in proccess of getting rid of AD and putting an academic in at AD_ that wouldnt allow Jackie to buy players any more. Kind of on the way down etc He moved on to A&M who were fine with him buying players and paid him more $$ taking over for Tom "worst team money can buy got outbid for Eric Dickerson in 11th hour" Wilson