Ok I just looked at the tuesday's results section from nfl.com and bullocks was listed as running a 4.38! Could you be wrong on this one eric?...if so good thing! :lol:

Bullocks - Group 11

Perhaps 4.38 was the "unofficial" time? During the combine they have been getting unofficial times instantly and most often later on the official time would end up being a tad higher.

I had heard that the surface was actually slower. I believe that the fastest time posted this year was around a 4.36 or so.... much slower than even Fabian's score last year, and I dont think he was even the fastest. That would support a much slower surface this year.

Chad Jackson, WR from Florida ran a 4.32, that is the highest I have seen. The TE freak Vincent Jones ran a 4.38. :blink: And you say the surface is slower this year, and that may be very accurate depending upon when the Fieldturf was installed at the RCA dome. From what I have heard, it isn't quite as fast as Astroturf.

There was some talk about the surface being faster this year and the 40 times looking better. Even so that is a pretty good time for him.

Surface last year: AstroTurf

this year: something called "FieldTurf"...

:yeah

I thought Astro would be faster but the guys on NFL Network said they thought FieldTurf was a faster surface. they also noted that a few of the players said it was faster.

I hadn't seen the 4.44 yet but 4.38 was being shown as an "official time"... as was 4.40. They do get a couple runs so that may be the source of so many different #s...?

for the first time tonight, i actually saw Bullocks name listed as a possible 1st rounder b/c of his combine. IMO- NO WAY that happens! but his combine may have at least kept him above the 3rd round.

at the very least it all but guaranteed the Huskers at least one Day 1 draftee this year.