Well..we survived the Def Leppard concert:) It was alot of fun, my ears are still ringing:) No, they are back to normal and my feet have recovered..I think anyway. After the concert we had a very hard time getting to the shuttle to go back to our hotel, we walked and walked. We finally tracked down the right shuttle and made it back to our hotel safe and sound. Tesla opened for Def Leppard and and they were good too. The crowd was interesting and I almost like that rather than the concerts we have seen, just kidding..but..it is fun to watch the crowd and sometimes talk to whoever wants to talk...like me:) You all know that I love to talk. Talked to a couple who was making out all during the concert. They told me they had just met not too long ago and she told me that she thinks she is in love and lets see..oh some girl was really bombed and poured part of her beer on my arm..then I got winked at by some guy in the stands. Maybe he just had a fly or something in his eye, because I am too old to be winked at:)

I am more familiar with Def Leppard's songs so I liked them more and as far as performance goes, they both were good, but, I think Def Leppard put on the better show. As you all probably know, their drummer only has one hand and he was fantastic and their guitar player was great too. he worked the stage. However Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac is still my number one guitar player:) Tesla talked more though so that is always a big plus to me. One member of Def Leppard's band has been sick, but, when he was introduced, they said he was "healthy" so that was great to hear.