Did the real Mike Riley just stand up???

We've been getting the "real" Mike Riley all along. All this event likely accomplished will be for him to realize just how excessively over absorbed Husker fans can be and, if he's smart, he will dial back the open access just a tad bit. Some of these types of comments likely wouldn't raise an eyebrow in Corvalis......Lincoln is another story. There are some things we as fans simply don't need to know every detail about. I love that it's not Bo's bunker mentality anymore but a few of these things don't belong outside that coaches meeting because, well, us.......

• Fire 3

We've been getting the "real" Mike Riley all along. All this event likely accomplished will be for him to realize just how excessively over absorbed Husker fans can be and, if he's smart, he will dial back the open access just a tad bit. Some of these types of comments likely wouldn't raise an eyebrow in Corvalis......Lincoln is another story. There are some things we as fans simply don't need to know every detail about. I love that it's not Bo's bunker mentality anymore but a few of these things don't belong outside that coaches meeting because, well, us.......

maybe hes doin it to teach us a lesson. That the bunker mentality isnot right AND that we fans probably just need to refrickinlax on some things.

So because we can't keep from over analyzing every single thing about the program, Riley shouldn't let it be open?

That sounds so odd to me.

So because we can't keep from over analyzing every single thing about the program, Riley shouldn't let it be open?

That sounds so odd to me.

What the hell man? He didn't say that? What JJHusker said made sense. There's a balance. There needs to be a balance. Riley is going to have to figure out where that line is because the fact is, Lincoln and Corvallis are totally different places. The peek inside is good, but that peek will be under a giant magnifying glass.

Also, if you haven't noticed, right now may be even worse than most times. The Bo Pelini jock riders are still looking for any reason they can find to hate this guy.

• Fire 2