The 2016 Presidential Election is rigged, and this is why.

Mars

The following is a series of articles explaining how the entire 2016 Republican Presidential race is rigged in order to elect Jeb Bush.

A summary:

Wall Street owns both major parties. There are no differences between the two major parties.

Wall Street wants candidates who will further the interests of Wall Street.

Ergo, they want Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton.

No one wants Jeb Bush though.

So the GOP establishment has spent the last 3 years changing the rules in order to ensure that Bush would be elected.

Almost all of the GOP candidates are part of the establishment, and they are there to split the vote, in order to ensure that Bush has the most votes.

Donald Trump took a sledgehammer to this plan.

Link

If you scroll to the bottom of that post, there are 20 additional links, outlining the whole GOP strategy.

If you are interested in politics, and how politics actually works, read all of the links.

Believe it, don't believe, it is extensively researched, and it makes sense.

LOL Not sure where you been getting your information but you need to reconsider your sources and the thinking about the same thereafter. Bush is not likely at all to be even in the race by January 1, 2016, let alone winning. Neither is Hillary for that matter. She has a better chance of being in jail or at least subject to indictment charges than being elected.

At this time, Trump is the odds on favorite to win the election. Certainly, it is unlikely that Wall Street decided who and why. The liberal media is the primary manipulators of the election process and the selecting of candidates. The voters are upset with both parties on an unprecedented scale in my opinion. The majority of the people in this country are very unhappy with the direction things are headed as the economy continues to slide, the recession continues unabated nothwithstanding all the media and political hype and spin attempting to portray otherwise, and the general state of society.

LOL Not sure where you been getting your information but you need to reconsider your sources and the thinking about the same thereafter. Bush is not likely at all to be even in the race by January 1, 2016, let alone winning. Neither is Hillary for that matter. She has a better chance of being in jail or at least subject to indictment charges than being elected.

At this time, Trump is the odds on favorite to win the election. Certainly, it is unlikely that Wall Street decided who and why. The liberal media is the primary manipulators of the election process and the selecting of candidates. The voters are upset with both parties on an unprecedented scale in my opinion. The majority of the people in this country are very unhappy with the direction things are headed as the economy continues to slide, the recession continues unabated nothwithstanding all the media and political hype and spin attempting to portray otherwise, and the general state of society.

I am getting my information from the link I posted, which you didn't bother to read, which begs the tantalizing question as to why you are even posting in this thread.

The following is a series of articles explaining how the entire 2016 Republican Presidential race is rigged in order to elect Jeb Bush.

A summary:

Wall Street owns both major parties. There are no differences between the two major parties.

I gotta stop ya right there, on point number one.

Fiscally, I tend to agree it's just different big businesses that are getting the handouts. That's where a lot of the similarities stop.

I'm not sure the two parties could be further apart in regards to the social issues. Immigration, ACA, and Iran they're miles apart.

A summary:

I gotta stop ya right there, on point number one.

Fiscally, I tend to agree it's just different big businesses that are getting the handouts. That's where a lot of the similarities stop.

I'm not sure the two parties could be further apart in regards to the social issues. Immigration, ACA, and Iran they're miles apart.

No they're not. The GOP has done nothing to stop immigration or ACA because they benefit from it.

If you're not going to read the articles I linked, then don't comment in this thread.