Freedom!

Mavric

Uh oh, are we getting dangerously close to criticizing S&C after several people spent the entire off-season lauding it? I love this game.

:sarcasm

I don't expect perfection, I just expect the pursuit of perfection. Which seemed to be missing around these parts for a while.

Actually we have had quite a few groin injuries this year and Riley had a meeting with the S&C coaches this week to see if they need to change some of the lifts.

Oh, don't worry - I'm not saying our S&C has done a great job or anything, and I'm not say they've done a poor job.

I'm sensationalizing what was posted above to illustrate how S&C becomes a fall back when the team struggles. Many people on this board and the media spent the off season talking about how excited they were about the new S&C staff, how big the team looked at Fan Day, etc. The same stories were written about Dobson when he was the S&C coach. I think ColoradoHusk was serious and joking, as am I.

Uh oh, are we getting dangerously close to criticizing S&C after several people spent the entire off-season lauding it? I love this game.

:sarcasm

I don't expect perfection, I just expect the pursuit of perfection. Which seemed to be missing around these parts for a while.

You won't hear me argue otherwise.