B1G Grid Schedule

Maybe I'm sick but I am interested in some of these Big Ten West matchups.

Will Northwestern win and maybe set up a battle of top 20s in ann arbor the following week?

Can Iowa go 5-0 and get a big tiebreaker vs Wisconsin?

I wanna know how the Illinois vs Nebraska game is gonna go too. have no idea how the defenses will be.

• Fire 1

Ours (NU) gets a little tougher in 2016, but considering we will have the 9-game conference schedule, it could be worse.

We trade Miami for Oregon

We trade Mich State for tOSU

We trade Rutgers for Maryland

We trade a non-con patsy for Indiana

every one of those is an upgrade, potentially.

also our road schedule is pretty tough:

Northwestern

Indiana

Wisconsin

Ohio St

Iowa

Will Northwestern win and maybe set up a battle of top 20s in ann arbor the following week?

I wanna know how the Illinois vs Nebraska game is gonna go too. have no idea how the defenses will be.

I really hate cheering for Iowa, but Wisconsin needs to slip up if the Huskers are to have a chance against Bucky's easy schedule.

I was joking with my friend (huge Gophers fan) about the NW/Minny game. Our consensus was that the final score will be 2-0 in double overtime. Touchdowns might only be scored by the defense.

You're probably coming down with a case of Scarlet (and cream) Fever. There is no known cure.

I am more intrigued by the west right now. Minn and Wiscy were thought to be good pre season...not so sure now. Iowa and NW are better than expected. Big weekend out west in my opinion. Is NU still a contender? I am not sure yet. That test comes next week. Might actually be fun if NU Iowa means something on Black Friday.