Boehner to resign

I really like where this going.

Huskerboard in 2020!

The dome combats nuclear threats! The AC combats global warming! The walls keep the drug smugglers and rapists out! Also, who is for ZERO imports? This guy!!!

As long as Homer Simpson doesn't have access to a dirt bike, we have a platform!!!!!!!

1) A wall is a dumb idea. Obviously anyone who proposes that has never read articles or seen reports showing tunnels that are under the fence that is there.

2) I'm not an alarmist on illegal immigration. However, if we can come up with a solution to people being able to come to the US easily and legally, I would be all for getting tougher on stopping the ones that are illegally crossing the border.

3) My opinion of securing the southern border has more to do with the near civil war going on right on the border which will spill into the US. I am all for bringing more of our military back to the US and putting them there to help stop this mess.

Problem is for me, I have never heard a politician discuss these issues in this manner. So....I guess I will just sit in the middle and constantly hear the two sides yell at each other lobbing unfounded crap at each other in an effort to get their base votes all lathered up and hating each other.

We don't need immigration reform. The border is as secure as it needs to be.

These are red herrings. Stop falling for this stuff.

You don't understand. We build a wall and all the bad things stop happening. IT'S THAT SIMPLE....

Really?

2CB3E8DC00000578-3247124-image-m-53_1443

We got some real cool sh#t back here, guy.