Toniu Fonoti

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/article...iders160306.php

Signed with Raiders-- er. no wait, scratch that.

Fonoti is now reportedly talking with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who have seemingly become the net for fallen Raiders players.

Even though he didn't technically "play" with the Raiders, if he signs with the Bucs (or anyone else) that means he's been with 4 teams in a matter of months: SD, Minn, Oak, TB(?)

he's obviously had some major health issues..

I wish him the best.

Ahh okay. I saw the ticker on ESPN, and all i caught was Fonoti. When I googled this is what i came up with, so.. he's with the raiders.. that was the issue. Errr, maybe the bucs, lol.

Thanks for the updates.

eh, i just like to keep up with what former huskers are doing in the NFL, and I don't see too much posted about them on here so, I'll keep posting when I stumble across stuff like this if that's okay? Uhmm, maybe there should be a 'Huskers in the NFL' board?

I had someone email me and say they were interested in starting a *Huskers in the NFL* BBS, but I haven't heard anything further on it other than the idea...

FWIW, out of topic but other NFL Husker-related news/rumor:

The Cowboys may offer Josh Brown, a restricted free agent who was already given an offer sheet from the Seahawks.

somewhat interesing- if he signs with Dallas, both Husker NFL kickers would be playing for Texas teams. but considering one is from Texas (Kris) and the other is from Oklahoma (Josh), that wouldn't really be much of a surprise.

Obviously his health issues center around his weak arms. He can not push himself away from the trough long enough to maintain a descent weight. He ate himself out of the Chargers and every where else from what I hear. All you had to do was see him at the Rose Bowl. He gained at least 30 pounds after the season to the Rose Bowl. He looked like he was nailed to the ground then. I can not even imagine how he got drafted. What a waist and I mean that both ways, sorry for the pun.