The Foreman Report: Wisconsin

zoogs

I can sit here and dissect everything, but you can’t tell me that when you watch this football team, you can’t tell me that there are guys still twinkling their toes around.

What the heck does he mean by this? Does he mean there are players who aren't buying into the new staff or giving 100 percent effort?

I can sit here and dissect everything, but you can’t tell me that when you watch this football team, you can’t tell me that there are guys still twinkling their toes around.[/size]

What the heck does he mean by this? Does he mean there are players who aren't buying into the new staff or giving 100 percent effort?

I think dancing sound. Making it look like they are trying. Maybe a bad angle to avoid a hit?

I can sit here and dissect everything, but you can’t tell me that when you watch this football team, you can’t tell me that there are guys still twinkling their toes around.

That's how I understood it- maybe just unsure of things.

Watch the games folks.

He's not wrong.

There are guys that are not playing as fast as they can. I also see a lot of guys who seem to avoid contact or look totally willing to "let someone else" make the tackle. There's just weird stuff I see on a regular basis where you think, why did that guy stop, why did he hesitate, or why does it look like he's not running very fast. I see stuff that makes me ask these questions in every single game we've played. Defense is especially unaggressive.

Not saying names, and it sure as hell isn't everybody. There are guys playing hard, looking for contact, and trying to be a part of the play. Then there are guys that are going through the motions.

Watch the games folks.

He's not wrong.

There are guys that are not playing as fast as they can. I also see a lot of guys who seem to avoid contact or look totally willing to "let someone else" make the tackle. There's just weird stuff I see on a regular basis where you think, why did that guy stop, why did he hesitate, or why does it look like he's not running very fast. I see stuff that makes me ask these questions in every single game we've played. Defense is especially unaggressive.

Not saying names, and it sure as hell isn't everybody. There are guys playing hard, looking for contact, and trying to be a part of the play. Then there are guys that are going through the motions.

Tommy looked like one of them with the way he played last week. not giving 100% all the time and being being too shy of contact made him off on his footwork many times..