LB/DE Jared Glover

• 2 weeks later...

hello, ou has not offered him, & his leaders are NU, ar, & co - he unofficially visited NU on thurs, & ar on mon

he has offers from NU, ar, co, co st, ks st, & ok st, & I think that he will decide very soon - maybe next wk b/w NU & ar (& it will be NU)

p.s. another ok player that NU is high on is gerald jones from ok city - his top schools are tt & ok st, yet NU may get a visit:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewp...sp?pr_key=40558

• 2 weeks later...

hello, his leaders are NU & ark, & he has set his 1st visit w/ ark for 9/8 (he will probably set an official w/ NU very soon, also)

p.s. but ark does get his 1st visit - which concerns me a little because he has been comparing the 2 for a while (I just hope that this does not mean that ark leads, or worse yet that he will verbal then & there)

• 4 weeks later...

hello, glover's top 3 schools are ark, who he visited on sat, & witnessed a 14 to 50 thrashing of ark by usc, & a 2nd half of nearly continuous booing by ark fans (which has to be a very fine way to spend any visit - right?)

& col, who was beated by d1-aa mt st 10 to 19

& NU

so, do you think NU's chances have risen w/ glover?

hello, glover's top 3 schools are ark, who he visited on sat, & witnessed a 14 to 50 thrashing of ark by usc, & a 2nd half of nearly continuous booing by ark fans (which has to be a very fine way to spend any visit - right?)

& col, who was beated by d1-aa mt st 10 to 19

& NU

so, do you think NU's chances have risen w/ glover?

So you're telling me we have no chance and CU is in the lead??? :sarcasm

Sounds good to me...this guy should be N before it's all over.

• 2 weeks later...
We are the leaders for Glover.

Look for him to commit on 9/30, after his visit for the KU game.

hello, NU is now the only team of interest for glover, since (according to rivals) he lists NU as high interest, & ark & co as low interest

p.s. w/ his commitment NU & cally will have 6 sooner-born-&-raised commttments in 4 yrs