I Am Furious At This Drunk Driver!

I hate drunk drivers period!! It makes me sick to my stomach that they have to ruin innocent lives and it always seems that innocent people get killed and the person driving drunk, doesn't even get a scratch!! These people just wanted to have fun at the parade etc. and now they are dead because of a dumb selfish a-s drunk driver!

OSU CRASH SUSPECT CHARGED WITH SECOND DEGREE MURDER

It will be really interesting to see these toxicology results after reading this.

The lawyer, Tony Coleman, said Chambers was unable to tell him what happened during the incident, and it seemed to him that she may have blacked out.

"I have represented and am currently representing several clients with mental illnesses and in my opinion, Ms. Chambers suffers from a mental illness -- exactly what type is unknown," Coleman said.

"There was a period where I think that for a lack a better term, she might've blacked out," he said. "She only remembers from what was communicated to me -- the end of the crash -- people removing her from the car -- shards of glass being everywhere."

He said he did not smell alcohol on Chambers' breath or body when he met with her. He said according to all reports he was able to gather from people who know her, Chambers is not a drinker and does not do drugs.

"She wasn't drunk, from what I experienced," he said.

ap_crash_mug_lb_151024_16x9_608.jpg