Margin of defeat

dergibog

Def not a volume better here. The opposite. I'd look at 50 games and only pick what I felt good about. CFB was pretty easy winning NFL was barely wins but I just didnt give a rip enough to do the work required to do it well. Husker v Wash in 2010? was what pulled me back when I heard the line was so low. Pretty good first pick we covered by a million or so lulz. Wife nor x wife played any roll lol.

Def not a volume better here. The opposite. I'd look at 50 games and only pick what I felt good about. CFB was pretty easy winning NFL was barely wins but I just didnt give a rip enough to do the work required to do it well. Husker v Wash in 2010? was what pulled me back when I heard the line was so low. Pretty good first pick we covered by a million or so lulz. Wife nor x wife played any roll lol.

Ha!! That is awesome!!!

Teacher you probably recall and I don't, but the Huskers began one season (2013?) covering like 6 of 7 spreads or 7-8. I put 2 to 3 units on every single winner (by far most bets are 1 unit) and layed off the one loss. When my fan goggles are off and my win-bets ones are on, I am deadly picking Sker games including betting against them when it's the correct math. It's a rythm on/off thing as I'm sure you know. Attitude. Who's hurt. Vegas moving too positive or negative. If I were betting this year I think I'd have gone Skers v Wisky (cause they suck too) Minn and Ill. Ill game would have gotten me pretty pissed off at half a dozen coaches and players lol. Purdue game would be off for me. If we're healthy I'd anticipate going Skers v Iowa. Want to see if we can get any sort of decent IB run and screen games going. Not optimistic on those but I still want it...dammmit.

Just an observation:

This season we have 5 losses by a total of 13 points

In 2014 we lost 4 games by a total of 47 points including a 35 point blowout

In 2013 we lost 4 games by a total of 68 points

In 2012 we lost 4 games by a total of 84 points including 25 point and 39 point blowouts

In 2011 we lost 4 games by a total of 79 points with 31 and 28 point losses

In 2010 we lost 4 games by a total of 25 points (7,3,3,12)

In 2009 we lost 4 games by a total of 25 points (1, 21, by 2 to Iowa St, and 1 in the last second)

In 2008 we lost 4 games by a total of 80 points with 35 point and 34 point blowouts

The way I feel right now, I guess I see us as really close. We aren't getting blown out (yet),

But we haven't played a team with a pulse yet. We could lose 7 or 8 games this year. I am not certain that we will beat Purdue, and that is sad.

Sad indeed.