Contract extension

i just hope they don't do any contract extensions

at the end of the year. Even if some changes on the staff take place. I know it is a common practice to keep a 5 year contract on a coach, but would recommend the AD wait until next year.

Lincoln would burn to the ground if they handed out any extensions

If this happened it would be the final nail in the coffin. It's a pretty frightening thought even around Halloween.

Stupid. Even Bozo got an extension after 2013 instead of being fired.

at the end of the year. Even if some changes on the staff take place. I know it is a common practice to keep a 5 year contract on a coach, but would recommend the AD wait until next year.

If this happened it would be the final nail in the coffin. It's a pretty frightening thought even around Halloween.

Bo was also bowl eligible at that point...

He also finished 2nd in the division, and went to the conference championship game the year before. How is that the same thing as giving an extension to a coach who's most likely going to win 3 or 4 games?

• Fire 1

Bo was also bowl eligible at that point...

Bo was unfit to be leading young people. That's a much bigger problem than the football record.

He also finished 2nd in the division, and went to the conference championship game the year before. How is that the same thing as giving an extension to a coach who's most likely going to win 3 or 4 games?

Bo was unfit to be leading young people. That's a much bigger problem than the football record.

Because we should not fire/fire Riley based on Bo Pelini. See your text that I bolded for you.

Not sure but I think it been said before that extensions are built into the contracts. does anyone know?

Because we should not fire/fire Riley based on Bo Pelini. See your text that I bolded for you.

This is about contract extensions. Extending them out for four years is what is typically done because it sends the message of stability. I don't know what you're talking about "not fire/fire Riley based on Bo Pelini." But there are 20 other threads you can discuss that in if you choose. Have fun.

This is about contract extensions. Extending them out for four years is what is typically done because it sends the message of stability. I don't know what you're talking about "not fire/fire Riley based on Bo Pelini." But there are 20 other threads you can discuss that in if you choose. Have fun.

Wat? Exactly.

Not sure but I think it been said before that extensions are built into the contracts. does anyone know?

Raises ar ebuiltin. Extensions are not.