Congratulations Iowa

BoNeyard

This will be my one and only post. I went to the effort of making an account just to apologize for the rantings of the idiot known as Hawkeye2011.

He is a moron and does not reflect the attitude of the Iowa fanbase. Thank you for the kind words of the OP and most of you before Hawkeye2011 went nuclear. Every fanbase has it's jihadists.

I think your team has a lot of talent and never gave up. Without the INT's you could easily have won the game. Good luck, a bowl game is still a possibility.

Peace out.

• Fire 1

Just signed up to say I appreciated the original intent of this thread. Too bad Loudmouth2011 had to jump in and ruin it, and set others off. It's pretty clear that every fanbase has its share of bad ones and good ones.

P.S. I know plenty about your team, and figured the game would probably go as Mr. Armstrong went. Mr. Hyde showed up this time. Also, hats off to your staff for helping with our injured players. You don't always see that.

• Fire 1