Is FF bigger than the board?

lol coming from you Former why don't you support your team by posting on the Ohio bobcat web site.  Or get behind the nebraska head coach Bill Callahan

Hilarious. :rollin

I do no more than agree with a couple of other posters, and look what I get.

Question: do you support everything President Bush does, or are you not an American??

hmm yes he is our president so for the best interest of the united states I am behind him. Do I agree with everything he does no, you see I just don't go to a online board nit picking everything he does. Also I learned a lesson a long time ago you will be alot happier in life if you don't worry about something you can't control.

I was just curious about the "absolute-ist" attitude displayed by quite a few of NU fans. IMO, you dont have to like the coach, or the AD, or the QB, or the....you get the point, to support the team.

I forgot man he hasn't posted here in awhile I Forgot to get my FF bs filter back up and running.

Youre right, I havent posted for awhile. While I am not "bigger than the board," I have read quite a few of the posts, and I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt, the board is better with me contributing. :thumbs

Youre right, I havent posted for awhile. While I am not "bigger than the board," I have read quite a few of the posts, and I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt, the board is better with me contributing. :thumbs

Talk about 'absolutist' :rolleyes:

I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt, the board is better with me contributing. :thumbs

Might wanna stretch before you reach that hard to pat yourself on the back. :thumbs

and you cant control FF.. hes always going to put a negative spin on everything. just save your keyboard and think about spring and how much our team can improve.

Agreed. How was spring practice today?

lol coming from you Former why don't you support your team by posting on the Ohio bobcat web site.  Or get behind the nebraska head coach Bill Callahan

Hilarious. :rollin

I do no more than agree with a couple of other posters, and look what I get.

Question: do you support everything President Bush does, or are you not an American??

hmm yes he is our president so for the best interest of the united states I am behind him. Do I agree with everything he does no, you see I just don't go to a online board nit picking everything he does. Also I learned a lesson a long time ago you will be alot happier in life if you don't worry about something you can't control.

I was just curious about the "absolute-ist" attitude displayed by quite a few of NU fans. IMO, you dont have to like the coach, or the AD, or the QB, or the....you get the point, to support the team.

I forgot man he hasn't posted here in awhile I Forgot to get my FF bs filter back up and running.

I hope NEBRASKA goes 0-12 that way ff can feel vindicated.

I am simply surprised that so many board posters continue to argue with him on some points. It is no surprise to me how he feels about BC, and I would not think it should be for others. I actually could care less how he feels about BC. I know how I feel about the staff and so I am comfortable not debating how others feel. Others won't change my mind, and I suspect they won't change Former's either.

Former does not like this coach! You will not change his mind. If his opinion is different from yours who cares. I hope he doesn't stop posting because the some of the ways people fall and respond to his comments are hilarious, but they just keep doing it. They won't stop. :rollin

Now you are in that group also with a post regarding FF. :) And yes it will continue. Differing opinions are just fuel for the fire. It works both ways. As usual the less popular opinion will always get more negative responses than the majority. Whew

Phil. 103

GBR

Now you are in that group also with a post regarding FF. :) And yes it will continue. Differing opinions are just fuel for the fire. It works both ways. As usual the less popular opinion will always get more negative responses than the majority. Whew

Phil. 103

GBR

I think I mentioned people responding to his dislike for Callahan. I have responded to him many times about many things and probably will continue. Like I said "I hope he doesn't stop posting because the some of the ways people fall and respond to his comments are hilarious". :cheers