Fake ID Iowa

Apathy

I enjoyed that ass whoopin that Stanford gave Iowa yesterday. I've been saying it all year that Iowa hasn't played anyone and the only reason they beat Wisconsin and Nebraska is because they were fortunate to get 4 turnovers in both those game. If Iowa doesn't benefit from a +4 turnover margin, they're going to lose the game. BTW Iowa please stop booing the opposing team when they enter the field. You did it against MSU and that didn't work out in your favor and then you did it against Stanford and got that ass beat.

1919534_1738064139755136_486972173319986

• Fire 3

I love this thread :lol:

Me too cause I work with a LOT of Iowa fans that have been running their mouth for over a year now. Every time the Huskers lose boy did I get an ear full and they way they talked up Iowa this year telling every nonbeliever that Iowa was for real.......thank you Stanford a ton

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed that ass whoopin that Stanford gave Iowa yesterday. I've been saying it all year that Iowa hasn't played anyone and the only reason they beat Wisconsin and Nebraska is because they were fortunate to get 4 turnovers in both those game. If Iowa doesn't benefit from a +4 turnover margin, they're going to lose the game. BTW Iowa please stop booing the opposing team when they enter the field. You did it against MSU and that didn't work out in your favor and then you did it against Stanford and got that ass beat.

Technically, they won 4 trophies this year. They won all of their rivalry games.

Technically, they won 4 trophies this year. They won all of their rivalry games.

Yeah, I had thought of that also and suppose it should say title..but the use of the meme's hysterical nevertheless.

Yes and Iowa fans that I know have pointed that out to me but.......

I guess I would rather have the B1G championship trophy and the Rose Bowl trophy in my trophy case forever than some "rivalry" trophies that are not guaranteed to stay in the trophy case on a yearly basis.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And these are trophies that will never stay in their case. So they can enjoy them for 1 year.